Our data analysts are vital players on our programmatic and account teams, providing key data insights, internal dashboards and external platforms, and reporting. This team thrives on ensuring maximum cost-effectiveness and meaningful metrics.
Do you enjoy using data to develop key strategies? Here is an opportunity to maximize your skills in strategy and digital media. Embrace your passion for data with our Media Strategist role. In this role, you’ll provide the strategic insights our media and account teams need to optimize the performance of our clients’ media investments. This is a client facing role that requires the ability to draw insights out of data and translate them into actionable tactics and strategies that focus on the established goals and KPIs.
Rewards and Career Advantages
Within a culture defined by energy, fun, and talent, our team enjoys competitive pay, health and financial benefits, and the opportunity to work among innovative, friendly colleagues.
Shaker Recruitment Marketing is a family-owned recruitment advertising and marketing communications agency that has exceeded the expectations of clients since 1951. Strategically responding to change, we have created a legacy of success through excellence in creativity, service, relationship-building, employee/client retention, and agility. We offer best-in-class solutions for employer branding, media planning and buying, career site design and development, social media recommendations, and mobile solutions.
• College degree OR multiple years of experience managing digital media.
• Minimum of 2+ years of media buying/planning experience.
• Familiarity with digital media industry.
• Comfortable working in and with data.
• Willingness to learn data visualization software.
• Strong ability to collect, pull insights from, present, share and explain data to clients.
• Examples of using date to drive media optimizations and develop marketing strategies
• Recruitment marketing industry experience a plus.
• Experience with tools like Tableau or Power BI is a plus.
• Exceptional detail orientation and follow-through.
• Strength in prioritizing workload, meeting, or exceeding deadlines
• Ability to constructively accept and positively provide feedback
• A good, caring person who understands the importance of respect and inclusion
• A self-starter with a focus on team success over individual glory