The Client Support Associate will provide day-to-day client service and support to ensure the effective execution of customer objectives in order placement, processing, verification and reporting. The position encompasses data entry, administration, order tracking and billing related duties.
- Operate as primary support for assigned clients
- Field and process client requests
- Juggle multiple clients and project priorities simultaneously
- Create orders and manage through to final sales approval, ensuring a high level of detail and accuracy
- Track orders to ensure client approvals are received prior to deadline
- Submit forms for all internal and reporting requests, providing accurate and comprehensive details required to receive the best possible client deliverable
- Follow-up with departments to ensure requested deadlines are met
- Manage passwords and reporting for client contracts and ensuring reports are pulled in a timely and detailed fashion as expected by the client
- Attend all agency media/vendor presentations
- Execute media plans and media agreements/orders as directed by the Client Consultant
- Prepare proposals with media recommendations/pricing
- Identify growth opportunities to share internally
- Maintain current work-in-progress records and archives of past project information as appropriate
- Manage all client billing requirements and inquiries –cost centers, POs, AR reporting, etc.
- Assist accounting team in timely retrieval of invoices
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.