Social Media Coordinator
We are seeking a social media rock star to handle content development, publishing and community management for a wide range of clients. This person must be passionate about all things social media and interested in emerging platforms and features that can help our clients reach their goals. The ideal candidate will have an eye for visual and engaging storytelling, be detailed oriented, work well in collaborative settings, and have stellar organizational skills. In addition, this person will take ownership of projects and must handle feedback with professionalism. The role is client facing and will involve some travel to clients and for new business.
- Draft editorial content and create content calendars.
- Create a brand voice for our clients’ social media presence that resonates through short-form social copy, as well as longer-form (blogs) and highly visual assets, such as GIFS, memes, and videos.
- Community manage clients’ social media presence on platforms, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Glassdoor, and Indeed.
- Monitor social media traffic and engage online audiences as appropriate (listen, respond, and so forth).
- Identify performance indicators, establish benchmarks, and prepare monthly analytics reports.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, and channels; and provide a POV, when applicable.
- Understand platform analytics and develop thoughtful key lessons and implications.
- Conduct social media audits, assessing strengths and opportunities within the various platforms.
- Experience in digital marketing and social media
- Strong writing skills
- The ability to adapt to new conditions, assignments, and deadlines, and anticipate team needs
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, notably Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as social media management tools, such as Sprout Social
- Experience with design software, specifically Photoshop
- College degree in marketing, public relations, advertising, or communications.
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance (eligible to join after a 90 day waiting period). We have several Blue Cross Blue Shield medical plans, along with two Guardian dental plans from which to choose.
- 401K Plan: Eligible to participate in our Wells Fargo 401k plan immediately. Deferral percentages can be anywhere from 1% to 75% of your salary. The company will match 100 percent of the first 3 percent of compensation, plus 50 percent of the next 2 percent of compensation.
- Paid Time Off: Eligible to start accruing paid time after 60 days, you will accrue 4.53 hrs/pay period. At your five-year anniversary, you will accrue 6.04 hrs/pay period. The most days any employee can have in their vacation bank is 25 days.
- Paid Holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, the Day after Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
Shaker is a full-service recruitment marketing agency specializing in highly customized solutions for attracting and retaining the right talent, including authentic employer branding, exceptional creative, and innovative digital experiences. Celebrating 65 years in the industry, Shaker offers unbiased recommendations informed by a familial business model of trust, passion, and an unwavering commitment to clients’ success. Visit Shaker.com to learn more.
Please email your resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer