Social Media Coordinator
WE ARE A FULL-SERVICE CREATIVE FIRM FOCUSED ON BRANDING AND INNOVATIVE WEB DESIGN
Our work revolves around creating compelling, memorable brands through outstanding design and digital innovation. With an understanding that storytelling is what constitutes remarkable brands, we position our creative to tell meaningful narratives that engage audiences in an experiential manner—all the while surpassing our clients’ imaginations and expectations.
We take pride in pushing the proverbial envelope; we believe in questioning the status quo through our dedication to innovative creativity that is beautiful, practical, and experiential. As experts in our field, we are relentless in our passion for design that culminates in successful branding and happy clients, and are united in our enthusiasm for phenomenal design, branding, and digital that gets noticed.
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
This person will manage multiple social media accounts for a variety of clients. Must be creative, detailed oriented, work well with others, have stellar organizational skills, take ownership and handle feedback with professionalism. This person must have the ability to create content that sparks engagement, as well as have an interest in understanding analytics and applying learnings.
Recent college graduates with a love for social media encouraged to apply.
- Draft editorial content and create content calendars
- Create a brand voice for our clients’ social media presence that resonates through short-form social copy, as well as longer form (blogs) and highly visual assets, such as GIFS, memes, videos, etc.
- Community manage clients’ social media presence on platforms, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat.
- Monitor social media traffic and engage online audiences as appropriate (listen, respond, etc.)
- Identify performance indicators, establish benchmarks and prepare monthly analytics reports
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, and provide a POV when applicable
- Marketing, Advertising, Communication or equivalent required
- Experience in digital marketing and social media
- Strong writing stills are a must
- Excellent writing and editing skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal, written communication and organizational skills
- The ability to adapt to new conditions, assignments, deadlines and anticipate team needs
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, notably Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as social media management tools
- Experience with design software, specifically Photoshop preferred
- College degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, and Communications strongly preferred.
Please email your resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer