Presentation & Production Designer
Shaker Recruitment Marketing is a family of recruitment marketing professionals passionate about all things strategic and creative. Clients rely on us for best-in-class solutions related to employer branding, media planning and buying, web site design and development, social media, and mobile experiences. Service, relationships, employee/client retention, and agility are at our core & have been for over 65 years. Take this opportunity to become part of our team and experience the advantages of industry leadership:
PRESENTATION & PRODUCTION DESIGNER
Want your work to be seen? Shaker seeks a detail-oriented junior/midlevel designer to create compelling and client-facing production materials, presentation design, as well as, assist with our daily agency work. Join our established agency in this contract position with the potential to hire.
What your day will look like
- Design PPT presentations for clients and other external audiences.
- Prepare print ads (new designs and pickups), while adhering to brand standards.
- Work on postcards, flyers, and other small projects.
- Design work product that meets or exceeds strategic objectives.
- Provide quality assurance on creative deliverables.
- Build and maintain a team rapport with creative team personnel, account managers, project managers.
What we expect of you
- Strong design portfolio that demonstrates your excellent visual/graphic design skills and understanding of design elements (type, imagery, layout composition)
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines
- At least 1 year of design work experience and 2 years of education (associate’s degree), or equivalent
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the latest design toolsets, including Mac OS and Adobe Creative Suite
- Willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Comfort and confidence with brainstorming and contributing to the bigger idea
- Highly developed and diverse communication skills, with the ability to articulate creative ideas
- Understanding of information architecture and hierarchy
- Strong sense of self-motivation, organization, responsibility, and accountability
- Eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
- Passion for design and commitment to the profession of visual communication
What we offer you
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- A fun, family-oriented work environment at our location in Oak Park, Illinois, just outside of Chicago
Please email your resume to: HR@shaker.com
Equal Opportunity Employer