Our work revolves around creating compelling, memorable brands through outstanding design and digital innovation. With an understanding that storytelling is what constitutes remarkable brands, we position our creative to tell meaningful narratives that engage audiences in an experiential manner—all the while surpassing our clients’ imaginations and expectations.
We take pride in pushing the proverbial envelope; we believe in questioning the status quo through our dedication to innovative creativity that is beautiful, practical, and experiential. As experts in our field, we are relentless in our passion for design that culminates in successful branding and happy clients, and are united in our enthusiasm for phenomenal design, branding, and digital that gets noticed.
You are both independent and a team player; you will contribute to the development of creative concepts to be implemented across visual and interactive mediums. Detail-oriented and collaborative, you will also be skilled in coupling strategic direction with appropriate design execution, and will possess a strong working knowledge of design-related applications.
- Designing solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives.
- Creating interactive design concepts.
- Designing: mood boards; storyboards; interactive page layouts; site grids and interface demos; photo retouching and enhancements; animated GIFs.
- Providing quality assurance on creative deliverables.
- Building and maintaining a team rapport with creative team personnel, account managers, & project managers.
- Strong design portfolio with 2+ years education, 1+ years design and interactive work experience.
- Strong visual, interactive and graphic design skills.
- Solid working knowledge of the latest design toolsets.
- Timely, responsible, prepared and do what it takes to get the job done.
- Comfortable brainstorming and contributing to the bigger idea.
- Developed and diverse communication skills.
- Ability to articulate creative ideas.
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines.
- A solid working knowledge of the latest versions of Mac OS, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, etc.
- An understanding of information architecture and hierarchy.
- Comprehensive understanding of interactivity and the Web.
- Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people.
- Passion for and commitment to the profession of visual communication.
- Solid footing on the line between creative expression and commercial reality.
- Self motivated, organized and accountable.
Please email your resume to: HR@shaker.com
Equal Opportunity Employer