Creative Project Manager
WE ARE A FULL-SERVICE CREATIVE FIRM FOCUSED ON BRANDING AND INNOVATIVE WEB DESIGN
Our work revolves around creating compelling, memorable brands through outstanding design and digital innovation. With an understanding that storytelling is what constitutes remarkable brands, we position our creative to tell meaningful narratives that engage audiences in an experiential manner—all the while surpassing our clients’ imaginations and expectations.
We take pride in pushing the proverbial envelope; we believe in questioning the status quo through our dedication to innovative creativity that is beautiful, practical, and experiential. As experts in our field, we are relentless in our passion for design that culminates in successful branding and happy clients, and are united in our enthusiasm for phenomenal design, branding, and digital that gets noticed.
CREATIVE PROJECT MANAGER
As a project manager, you’ll be responsible for overseeing a wide variety of creative projects, from print to digital and from sign-off to launch. Experience in Project Management, primarily in the digital space, as well as the ability to effectively engage and communicate with stakeholders and clients with minimal supervision will be critical components to your success.
- Be the primary point of contact to clients and responsible for client management, timeline development and status agendas and recaps, as well as keeping project on-track and adhering to deliverables in the agreed upon scopes.
- Become a trusted advisor to your creative team, sharing client feedback quickly and ensuring your team has all information, updates and necessarily deadlines.
- Create, maintain and update detailed project plans and timelines that will drive expert scheduling, resource and client management for projects.
- Proactively identify and mitigate project risk, and expeditiously resolve project issues.
- Credibly deliver both positive and challenging messages to internal and client stakeholders.
- Encourage and facilitate strong project communication with your team using project management software, in-person meetings and other regular communications means (Slack, email, status meetings, etc.)
- Proactively manage scope on fixed-cost, fixed-time engagements.
- Travel 5-10% of the time to meet customers on site and present at external events.
- A completed Bachelor’s degree.
- 6+ years of experience in the web, digital, content, e-commerce or IT space.
- Experience using Project Management Software, such as Asana, ClickUp, Invision, GatherContent, TrackDuck, GitHub, etc.
- Web savvy and a working understanding of responsive design principles.
- Strong organizational skills and experience in managing multiple creative projects.
- Practice managing, communicating, and building relationships with external clients.
- Strong collaboration and team building skills, as well as a readiness to make mistakes, learn, and grow.
- A knack for turning over every stone in search of improvement and opportunity.
- Experience in recruitment is a plus but not required.
Please email your resume to: HR@shaker.com
Equal Opportunity Employer