SALES AND ADVERTISING CONSULTANT
If people skills are your strongest skills, we want to talk with you. Because we want you to talk with people.
Use your gift for gab and sparkling personality to your benefit at ChicagoJobs.com.
Make an impact through your work by helping organizations hire good people.
- Start with hundreds of leads—right off the bat—to prospect and qualify, as well as existing accounts to manage and grow.
- Build relationships with all kinds of organizations as you help them find and hire first-rate employees through over-the-phone consultation and sales.
- Understand employers’ needs, consult on their advertising options, and sell a recognized brand of products and services—job postings, banner ads, and more—that best reach their desired candidates.
Run your desk like your own business.
Take your job to the next level: We genuinely want you to succeed.
- You will be trusted and empowered to do your job, with minimal supervision.
- Nurture long-term, personal connections and build a portfolio of solid client relationships that you will own.
- Craft emails, conduct over-the-phone presentations, set appointments—do everything for your client, from beginning to end, to help them fill their positions.
Winning personality = winning career
Where do you want to go, what do you want to do, who do you want to be?
- If you’re an outgoing, curious team player self-motivated to reach goals and exceed expectations, you will have lots of opportunities to learn, grow, and advance.
- Receive comprehensive, hands-on training—whether you come to us from college or another career. A year or so of advertising experience is nice, but not required.
- Learn about the always-evolving advertising world, and realize your potential with a top player in the booming recruitment marketing industry.
- Enjoy competitive salaries and commissions, comprehensive benefits, and a fun, family-oriented work environment at our location in Oak Park, Illinois, just outside of Chicago.
ChicagoJobs.com is a full-service consultancy that creates, manages and markets local online job boards throughout the U.S. It is owned and operated by Shaker Recruitment Consultants, a division within Shaker Recruitment Advertising and Communications.
Please email your resume to: HR@shaker.com
Equal Opportunity Employer